Terms and Conditions
- THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE is a business in the retail industry which markets boardgames.
- Products marked as ‘x per customer’ are restricted to x per customer, any orders containing more will be cancelled.
- In some cases, due to the nature of the online store, overselling may occur resulting in refunds.
- THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE Online Store offers shipping within South Africa. Orders received from outside the borders of South Africa will not be fulfilled.
- Orders will be confirmed and billed via the email address provided on the order form.
- Final invoice amount to be paid in full before shipping. Goods will only be shipped once full amount reflects in sender’s account.
- Orders with incorrect billing information, or requiring additional verification, will be delayed.
- Handling time may vary from 1-3 days on average depending on the dispatch load. Orders placed before 2PM on any given day usually dispatch the same day. Customers will be contacted in the event of a stock issue or a delay of dispatch.
- Shipments go out Monday through Friday, not including public holidays.
- Delivery times do not include Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, and are subject to signature authorisation.
- We will only deem a package lost if it has not arrived at the destination after 60 days. At this stage we will issue a full refund and make arrangements with the customer.
- THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE takes no responsibility for returned packages with incorrectly provided addresses. Should a package return – customer can opt for a refund less shipping fee, or to pay an additional shipping fee for a re-shipment. Additional fees may apply for special or oversized packaging.
Refunds and Returns
- Refunds and Returns are accepted in specific instances, and are subject to agreement to the RETURNS POLICY.
- In the case of returned shipments, the customer is responsible for any and all additional shipping fees incurred.
- This site serves as a full online boardgames store and nothing else; no other items will be billed or shipped from this site.
Privacy and Secure Payments
- THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE takes all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. Read our Policies.
- THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE accepts secure payment via the PayFast payment gateway.
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE via PayFast and no credit card details are stored on this website. PayFast is PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant and uses Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this –the highest– level of encryption currently available. Users may go to PayFast to view their security certificate and security policy.
- THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE has no access to card details entered by the client on Payfast’s secure site.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
General Terms and Conditions
- THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction, including sale of goods and services sold on this website; customer service and support; dispute resolution; and delivery of goods.
- THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- THE BIG BOX BOARDGAMES CAFE contact details: Email support: email@example.com | Telephonic support: +27 (0)71 3149134
- Alternatively, you can vist us in sotre or submit your query to us via the email listed on the contact page on our website, here